Chapter 4

Logan's P.O.V

The room is dark and I can only see my room's tv on. I'm wearing my maroon shirt from New Year's Eve. Everything is the same as that night. I can hear some guys shouting and stepping on my grass. The whole night is repeating itself, Tyler is on the floor like on that night.

"Are you okay?." He's not Tyler, its Zack. Zack, Zack, Zack. I can't stop screaming. Tyler is just looking at us and he looks angry.

"Wake up, Logan wake up." My eyes open finally and Zack is shirtless right in my face. I can tell I really scared him by the way his chest is pumping. This has to be the worst nightmare, I've ever had.

"You were dreaming about me?," He asks and I flush instantly. If I tell him about the dream, he is going to laugh. I'm running to the restroom to ignore him and get myself together.

"Hey, it's fine. I will get the bags and wait for you at the lobby." We are leaving finally. I'm ready for my hundred questions from my mother and Cecil.

Zack is already at the doors with my things, and I have to thank him. "Thank you...Zack for everything." He really did make me feel better. The two-hour drive won't be so bad after all.

"You hugged me last night," He says with a smirk, looking straight at the road. I remember it, his arm went over my pillow and I moved closed to him.

"Sorry. I guess I was used to..," I trail off not even wanting to finish. He nods and one of his hands goes right to my knee. Tyler used to that.

"It's cool, you snore a lot." That is so embarrassing. I knew Zack couldn't last long, without being his own self. You don't tell people they snore.

"Fuck you, Zack." With that, he laughs and turns the radio volume up. We listen to 96.3 all the way, without any of us saying a word. I find myself falling asleep again and just waking up at every stop he makes.

"You pee too much," I tell him looking towards him. When he turns and gives me a kiss. The kiss is quick but somehow it's all I need it. He turns on the car but I pull the keys off. I can't believe what I am doing.

Zack's lips feel so good on mine and I can't stop myself. We moan together, by how much we need it this. One of my hand is trying to pick up his shirt but is struggling. My other hand is to busy on his gelled hair. One of his hands is on my cheek while the other is on my back. This is the most uncomfortable but wildest kissing, I have ever had. He finally pulls away and I give him back the keys.

"Wow. I get it, I'm irresistible," He says and I let myself go laughing. For you, it might not be that funny but for me it is. I need it to laugh so badly.

We are finally at the entrance and I already feel like I'm at my house. "We are here, Logan finally," Zack says while driving through a short cut. This is the quickest way to where I leave, and somehow I hate it now. I always loved coming under this little bridge but it's too fast. Seven months, almost without being here and I'm finally back.

Zack has not stopped smiling and I wonder why?. He can't be that excited to be back home. Something is going on and I'm going to find out.

"Surprise Logan," he says and Jasmine comes running towards me. I can barely recognize her. She has these fancy clothes on and her hair is shorter. This is so not like her and she is not even wearing makeup right now.

"You are so different," I tell her and she pulls me in for another hug. When Cecil comes from inside shouting, and tears begin to roll from her face. We run practically to each other and hug tightly with Jasmine. My girls, I missed my girls so much.

"Thank you," I tell him and pull him to hug him.