Chapter 5

Cecil's baby is beautiful, her name is Bella. I can't believe I'm actually holding her. If we were in a different situation, she would of never let me hold her.

"She is beautiful, so what's new besides this." They both turn to look at each other. Jasmine goes first, she is now working for a company. She is no longer a teacher in middle school and I'm kind of glad. Being a teacher is a tough job, especially if you're her age. Cecil is getting married in three weeks, and I couldn't be any more happier.

"I'm glad both of your lives are going good." I turn to look at Zack who is just standing in the kitchen. He looks kind of nervous or something. I really my mom doesn't say anything when she gets home.

"Tyler paso a la historia." With that, Jasmine pulls me in for a hug. The tears rolling from my face, are from the scene of everything, I gave up for him. He was only thinking of him because he knew all along. I wouldn't have let him go by himself and he put on that whole act. He really does play with people's emotions, Zack was right after all.

After, a whole evening of being together. Jasmine and Cecil said their goodbyes. Zack is still here and I'm so glad he has not left. My mother is not home yet and I really don't want to be alone.

"Are you happy?" he asks walking towards me. I get up and give him a thank you kiss. Zack deserves a chance and it might be too fast. But this is a new start and it's starting with him.