Chapter 9

Tyler and are quiet again. Zack is almost here for me and it's going to be a long ride. I don't think I can look at him in the eyes, after this. He is going to know something is going on.

My phone is ringing it's him. "Hello, Zack are you outside?," I ask him desperately.

"Yes, come out babe," he says and I walk out the house in a rush. Tyler is sleeping, I'm glad I didn't have to say goodbye to him.

"How's Tyler," he asks as soon as I get in his car. I can't look at him but he will know. "He's asleep right now." With- that he drives off. Zack keeps smiling and I have the biggest frown ever.

"Hey, if this is too hard for you...you don't have to do it," he says stopping the car. This is what I was afraid of, and now I have to answer him.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," I tell him and walk out the car. When he follows right behind me to give me a big kiss. I kiss him back and pull him inside. This door is always open which made it easier to push it.

He is dirty from his job, but right now I don't care. This is so wrong but I have to do it. The doubt is killing me and he has waited long enough. If I have sex with him maybe everything will be clear for me.

He wants this because he has not stopped me. His work jumpsuit is so easy to take off. Tyler's shirt was always so difficult for me to pull off. Zack feels so different, the way he is grabbing me and kissing me. Well, here I am laying down on my bed. He is moving slowly inside me and tears are already rolling down my cheek. Zack is gentle after all and I just proved something. He and I are just a shoulder for each other. We have no sparks what so ever.

The smile on his face and the light in his eyes, makes me feel sadder. He is in love with me and I'm just lying to him. We are laying close to each other and I can only feel warmth. When I am supposed to feel so much more than that.

The confusion is that at the same time I do feel something. Zack is way taller than Tyler, he has very big arms and they can cover me completely. Whenever he hugs me, I get lost in his arms and fit body. He has the perfect fit body and I can't stop touching it...

"Is my body that irresistible?" he moans while my hand goes up and down. He's enjoying this and some reason I am too. I think we need to try it again. After this time everything will hopefully be clear for me.

I'm moving my lips to every inch of his stomach. My hand is caressing his dick. He can barely control himself and this is how I want it him to be. For the first time, I'm going to give him a blow job. I always knew he was bigger than Tyler but not from here. He is moaning and it's making me so satisfying. I need him not to be bad in life but in bed too. He needs to show me that we have sparks.

"Well, that was great," with a laugh he turns to give me a kiss. I watch as he gets up naked. He is going to go get water for both us. Zack has such a nice ass and I think he caught me looking at it.

"Were you looking at my ass?" he says walking back with two bottles. I take one from him and ignore his question. When he jumps on top of me and I almost choke. We kiss again and fall asleep together.

My mom is almost here and Zack is changing as fast as he can. We got so scared when she called me seconds ago. I wonder if Tyler is wondering about us. He must know we are together right now.

"Bye, see you tomorrow baby," and with a kiss, he drives away.

Today has been such a long day for me. I had sex three times to try and figure things out. When I end it up more confused and fucked up than before. Who am I?, I feel like a whore for sleeping with both of them on the same day.

The only good thing about today was how happy Zack was. He has always made me feel better ever since we met. I owe it to him and he deserves so much more.

My mom is here and I'm glad she has not asked me anything. She waited for me to get out of the shower to give me my food. She bought me McDonald's leftovers from her meal. For some reason, I didn't complain and ate it all.

I'm so tired that I can barely walk or breath.