Chapter 12

Today turns two weeks without him speaking to me. I tried everything but nothing worked. He didn't even try at all to talk to me. He's done with me and with him it's really over.

The difference between Tyler and him is Zack has pride. He never apologizes until it's too late. I hate myself, for ruining the first good relationship, I ever had.

My mom says I should accept Rihanna's offer to go to New York. When my heart says I should keep trying to fix things with Zack. Which makes it a dilemma if to leave or stay.

"Hey Rihana...I'm going," I can't believe I just accept it to go with her. Well, time to pack before we don't catch our plane. Crap! I haven't even told Cecil nor Jasmine about it. They are going to be so mad at me.

I pull my phone from my bag quick and send both of them a text. My mom is quite excited for me to leave by the looks of it. She is packing way faster than I am. This is all happening in seconds and I can barely breathe.

"Bye sweetie," She says as I step outside to Rihanna. This is it, New York here I come. You know everyone dreams to go there but I never had. For me it's just another city, now L.A is a whole another story.

My mom is crying and it kind of makes me wonder something. Did she cry the first time I left? because she was more pissed than anything. She had a point anyways look how that turned out.

"We are going to party and drink so much...ugh I can't wait," Rihanna yells. I really hope my mother didn't heart that! This girl is crazy. The trip is a two hour and more to get to the San Antonio airport. With her is an hour or so by the way she is driving.

This the first weekend in my life that I'm actually leaving town for. I should be a little more excited to be leaving for a little again. Rihanna is so spirited, and I wish I was so much like her. She really knows how to have fun.

After, one hour or so have survived her driving. We have finally arrived. Our plane is already letting us go in to get our seats. Like, I said this all happening to fast. I think this is the universe trying to tell me something. This is faith for me to leave and leave everything behind for a little bit.

"You drop your phone." My phone fell and I didn't even feel it. I'm so glad Rihanna picked it up for me. Wow! Cecil and Jasmine never answered my text. Every time, I look at my phone Zack comes to my mind. I think I should remove him as my wallpaper.

Why did these boys have to come into my life?. I prayed to God so much that he sent me two instead of one. Two complicated but gorgeous guys. One that happens to be such a challenge and the other a bad boy in disguise.

The memories that I lived with each of them are so vivid. When Tyler used to play with me in his underwear. He loved to drive me insane and laughed at how mad I got. I loved when he would act so tough with me. Tyler is so fragile which made it so cute to me when he did.

I can't believe everything turned out so horrible between us. He couldn't accept himself and I was the blame. When deep inside I know he loved me just like I loved him.

My favorite memory with Zack is when we went swimming. We played so much that day. We end it up covered in dirt after from running all over the grass after. He did the most cutest things ever that day. My snickers still have what he wrote: "You & Z f.f." I adore him so much.

We were so good and I messed everything up. If only Tyler had never come back. Zack and I would still have been together.

Love sucks!.