Chapter 3

Tyler's P.O.V

Another day, that I wake up feeling like crap. I want to talk to him but I doubt he wants too. The way he looked at me before leaving from here still haunts me. I could see clearly the pain in his eyes as they drove away.

Today is my last day of work, my boss says we will come back in two weeks. I have no idea what am I going to do in those weeks. Logan is not here and he was all I had here.

"Come one, move son," One of the workers yells at me. I can't concentrate today. Without even noticing, I fall and everything goes pitch black.

I have finally opened my eyes and I believe I'm at a hospital. Everything is so plain white here it has to be one. "Hello, you had us worried for a bit," The same nurse from when Logan brought me says.

"Can I leave or what is going on," I ask her and she walks away. A few minutes, a doctor comes in this time.

"Son, you won't be able to work anymore for a while. You got a broken arm and a broken leg. And he already knows, if he lets you work like this he goes to jail. Go home son to your husband or whoever that kid is," He says and the nurse comes back in.

"Here are the medicines you need and your crutches. Where is your boyfriend?" She asks while helping me sit. I grab the crutches slowly with my broken arm and manage to stand up.

"He is no longer here," With that, I leave the hospital. One of the workers drives me back to the house. My life is going downhill and I blame him. I knew it's selfish and stupid, but he knows I need him.

The memory of that conversation comes back:

Months before...

Logan is cleaning meat and is giving me a lecture about germs. He claims I will get sick and die. That I'm always supposed to wash the meat before I cook it. He is cooking almost everything today after I almost burned everything.

"Thank god...you are cooking," I love that he has one of my shirts on with actually one of my boxers. We are really enjoying each other here after all. I need it him here with me.

"What would you do without me," He says laughing giving me a try of the beans. I act surprise not expecting them to be good, and I watch as he goes red.

"I'm joking they are great."

After that dinner, I remember him laying on top of my chest. "I'm so glad you are here baby, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you," I remember telling him while kissing his soft black hair.

"I know. This why I always tell you, "What would you do without me." He laughed the whole night, and I remember we lasted like that, till the next day. My baby boy was so happy and so was I.

I'm thinking of something but it might not be a good idea...