Chapter 13

We have landed finally and I'm so glad I hate planes. I still can't believe how many times, I have been on one this year. I blame Tyler and well myself.

Anyways, Rihanna and I can't seem to get a cab. And this whole airport is packed with cabs. Welcome to New York City, more like welcome to craziness.

"Let's walk a little, she says pulling my hand. Well, she clearly has lost it. I'm not walking fourteen blocks in a place so huge like this.

"Five blocks Rihanna," I tell her and we go into a crowd of people. Eden from the Dimily series should have described this city better.

These people are all over the place and don't seem to notice anything. I love this place, back where I'm from everyone stares at you. Rihanna somehow does have some attention but I can't blame them.

She has perfect long brown hair, nice body, and great energy. I understand how in school, she had no guys attracted to her. But then again, it was kind of full of very immature kids. We where in this 4-hour school, so we didn't have many guys.

"Hurry up," she yells while I trip on my own shoelaces. We have been walking and running for almost an hour. I'm pretty sure we already walked more than five blocks.

"Rihanna, Marie.., "I yell at her but stop when she goes into a building. We are finally here and the place looks wild in other words. This might as well be a college campus or sorority party.

After, everything we lived a few minutes ago. I think this has to be the worst. They are teens smoking and drinking in the hallway. Everyone seems to be cool, which I guess it's okay. We have been greeted by all of them.

"This it," Rihanna says dropping her bags on a twin bed. When a guy walks in all of sudden. "I'm Ren, welcome to heaven. We are all going to a club later. Your boyfriend and you should join us." he says and I almost spill my water.

"He's not my boyfriend and sure." Oh my Rihanna! She never says "no." I'm dying right now and going to a club is not a good idea.

"I will pass." Well, I can dream at least. She is giving me that face of "you-are-going-bitch." We should be resting, this day has been horrible.

And before I knew it was time...

Rihanna is already almost done and I'm barely out of the shower. She looks incredible in that black tight dress, she has on. I have no idea what to wear.

"Here put this on," She says handling me a gray t-shirt. This shirt is so simple but then again I am too. She really is excited about this night. My whole mood is ruining for her, I need to wake up.

"Ready," She yells from the restroom. I yell back at her, "yes." This night will be the beginning of a more alive me. And Ren seems like fun.

Nice," Ren says as soon as we walk out. Does he mean her or me?. I'm so glad this grey shirt fits me big and these new jeans feel amazing.

"Finally a cab," I say when Ren stops one and opens the door for us. The three of us laugh for a second before we tell him about today. I can't tell who Ren is interested in Rihanna or me. He keeps staring at me but is touching her.

Twenty minutes later, we have finally arrived at the club. This club is huge and packed with people outside. I don't think I have enough money for this club.

"Don't worry, I got this," Ren says walking up to the security. When they give us three bracelets seconds later. The three of us walk close together and Rihanna almost stays in shock. This what she always dreamt with.

A club with purple and pink lights all over. She always loved those two colors together. I'm amazed by how packed it is and huge this place is. When you look at it outside it looks so normal, but then you walk in. And it hits you, that this is a real club.