Chapter 16

Rihanna and I, are on our way to have dinner together. She has a present for me and wants to give it to me after. This place looks so expensive but it's Rihanna.

"So, you are leaving and I want to give you something... I was going to wait after dinner but here," she pulls out a blue box and pushes it towards me. I open it, immediately and find a photo with a necklace. The picture is from yesterday, it's me and her together. The necklace is a heart-shaped locke it that says bffs.

"Thank you Rih, I love you," I tell her trying to hold my tears back. When tears begin rolling from her eyes and this is my biggest problem. I always end up hurting the people I love no matter what.

"I'm going to have to find myself a friend here because I need someone to talk about my crush on Ren," she says and begins laughing. We laugh for a little before we order our food and drinks. I'm having chicken and vegetable while she is having salmon. We both got the same drink like always when it's alcohol.

"I'm going to have thirty of this," She says taking a full sip. We begin to talk about the days back at school. When we met at the cafeteria and all those times in class. We had the best talks always on break.

Rihanna and I lived through a lot of things together. Mostly guy troubles. She always had bad relationships and so did I.

"Well, that was a fun dinner," she says fixing her pulling her beige dress down. I love how she looked tonight, her dress fit her perfectly. She went shopping all day and she came back with one dress only.

I'm wearing some sort of a suit, but it looks more casual than anything. Rihanna picked it out for me for tonight's dinner. My watch says it's 8 already. I'm going to go sleep already while she goes out with Ren.

.........

This morning is quite fresh just perfect for me. Roger is putting my bags in his car. He's so amazing for doing this for me, I still can't believe it. We hated each other so much and end it up being best friends.

His mom was right when she told me about him. Roger suffered and was just misunderstood. I'm so happy his engaged and has his life together. People like him have it so hard when he deserves the best.

"Why are you laughing?," he says and I rush inside his car. If I tell him, he's going to get mad. His red hair is blowing all over the place. He looks like a model on those perfume commercials.

"Your hair was blowing and it's all over the place. You look kind of funny," I tell him and he begins to laugh. When he looks at himself in the mirror and yells, "shit."

Suprise!Surprise! The traffic is still the same at every hour. I'm so glad he came for me at 3:00 am. With this traffic, it was impossible to make it on time.

"Have you talked to him yet," he asks out of nowhere. And I find myself thinking about that. Why didn't I text him or call him? What if he left and I come back for nothing?.

"No, actually and I think I should've had. He smiles and tells me, "it's better to be a surprise," and he's right. I already want to see Tyler's reaction.

He won't believe I'm back and that his the one. I love him and that is the truth. We might be crazy but we are crazy about each other. And, that's all it matters.

"Well here we are, do you have everything," I pull out my ticket and passport from my bag. "Yes, thank you so much," I give him a hug and walk towards the entrance.

My plane is already leaving and something tells me to run. I rush quickly to the doors before it closes them. The lady welcomes me and walks me to a seat.

This time for the first time, I'm not sitting next to the window. There is a guy sitting next to it but happens to be asleep. We are already moving into the air.

They are playing a movie and it happens to be The Blue Lagoon. The new version of course with Indiana Evans. I love her and this movie so much.

This movie kind of makes me miss my books. I miss reading it helped me so much. They helped me forget any worry or pain that I felt. I used to transfer myself into the world of books.

The guy next to me has a book that it's called Beautiful Disaster. And that brings me back to the song, I used to sing to Tyler. The song is from Kelly Clarkson.

I really didn't know what Tyler was really after. He confused me so much but I found myself in love. He's so beautiful even if he's a disaster. He such a beautiful disaster to me like the song says.