Chapter 1

I have finally made it here in San Antonio, Texas. Jasmine is supposed to pick me up but I don't see her. When I dial her number, I'm interrupted by a familiar face. He walks over to me and takes my luggage with a huge smile.

"Welcome back, I will be your ride back home."He says and I'm speechless. Jasmine is calling me:

"Hey, did he pick you up already?."She says giggling.

"Yes, can I know why you didn't."This is not funny. I need to forget about Tyler, and how can I with him here. They are practically twins!

"I volunteered to pick you up, "Zack says and I roll my eyes. Why does he have to look so much like Tyler!

"Let's go, Zack."

Tyler would die if he saw me in his car. Well, that's not any of his concern anymore. He decided to let me go and I need to do the same thing.

"Jasmine and you....seem to be good." How fake can I sound? I'm happy for them it was just shocking. They both are so alike which makes it difficult to be believable.

"We...are not together anymore. She decided to finish with what we had."Geez! Jasmine has not changed at all by the looks of it. I can't say anything nice about him, after being with Tyler. These boys are cute and nice, but they will leave you heartbroken.

"Well, that's a shock. Where are we going?." He is not even going the right way. We have been driving for like thirty-minutes or something.

"I have decided to stay here. And you are staying here with me." He says pulling over a hotel. If he thinks we are sharing a room, he is out of his mind.

"I'm not staying in the same room as you."

We walk inside and to my surprise he says, "Reservations for Gina V, two rooms." That must be his mom, but the shocking is he got two rooms. The receptionist gives us both our cards and I walk before him to the elevator.

"Go get some sleep. I will pick you up later," He whispers behind me as the elevator doors open. When I get to my room, I drop myself on the bed. This whole day has been a drag and I need it a break.

Zack is not Tyler, but I just find myself believing he is. The hair is different which kind of helps. And Zack always wears a white shirt on with a black jacket. Tyler would never wear that so that kind of helps a lot. Also, Zack has a bigger smile than him, and Tyler has smaller eyes than him.

The next day, I decide to call Jasmine to see what happened between them:

"Hey, so Zack and you...are not dating anymore?."

She stays quiet. "No, he likes you, Logan. Have fun, bye." With that, I'm left paralyzed. Zack does like me, and somehow I find myself liking him back. I might be confused or just too hurt right now.