Zoe Benson (American Horror Story). -request-

"Zoe?" You knock on the open door to her bedroom, standing in the center of the doorway

A hum was given in return, as Zoe turned around slowly, a smile instantly forming on her face.

"Could we talk, Zoe?" You smiled, inviting yourself in, and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sure." Zoe expression definitely became concerned, as she sat quickly beside you.

You looked down at your hands, rubbing them together in stress.

"You alright, Y/N?" She place her hands on yours, looking into your eyes.

"I, I uh-" You sighed, not sure of the words forming out of your mouth.

"It's alright. You can tell me anything."

"I, I think I love you, okay?" The weight had been lifted off of your shoulders, just to be placed back on when she didn't say anything for a few moments.

"No, I shouldn't have said anything. If you don't feel the same way, that's completely alright." You shook your head.

"Y/N, just stop for a minute, okay?" Zoe's eyes softened, looking straight into yours.

"I feel the same way, really." Zoe kept eye contact, nodding slowly.

"Really? Or is that out of pity?" You weren't convinced, because this wasn't some love story on a movie. It didn't just normally happen like this.

"Really." Zoe smiled.

"You promise?"

"I promise, Y/N."