Rafael Caro Quintero Pt2 (Narcos:Mexico)

Apparently, you didn't help much yesterday morning

Apparently, you didn't help much yesterday morning. You weren't even at the house when this one happened. You'd went to the mercadito to get some food to cook for everyone. It was nearly ten when someone came and got you.

He'd been hallucinating or something. Cuco had found him in the shower, curled up in a ball. Cuco had given him coke and he calmed a bit, but he hadn't been much better.

Something was really wrong with Rafa, mentally.

When you got home, he was sitting on the couch eating cheese curls and watching a western.

"Hey, Rafa." You smiled lightly at him. "I got you a beer."

You held up the beer, walking over to him. He took it.

"You feeling okay?" You sat beside him. He looked at you, passing you his cup or cheese curls. You smiled. "Thank you."

"You know Miguel is gonna be mad." You mumbled, looking at him.

"Yeah, I know." He whispered, a small smile on his face as he looked at you.

"If we find her, you know. You'll be okay?" You glanced at him.

"Yeah. If I find her, I'm leaving. Going away with her forever." He shrugged.

"Oh."

Really? You didn't want him to be like this, and yes, you wanted to find her. But you didn't want him to leave forever, and you'd never see him again.

"Relax. I'll call you." He pushed you a bit with his shoulder. You sighed, putting the cheese curls on the side table.

"No, it's fine. Be happy. That's what I want for you." You shrugged, ruffling his hair a bit and getting up to leave.

"I'll call you Y/N. We're best friends. I'll always call you." He stated.

Of course. Best friends. Idiot.