Credence Barebone (Fantastic Beasts)

When you first meet Credence in an alleyway

You walk the roads of New York, looking for nothing exactly, you just want to be outside tonight. Suppose you may have been looking for an adventure.

As you turned the corner and the coffee shop, right between the salon and the clothing store, you heard a sniffle.

Just a small one, and you had to strain your ears to hear it again.

You tried to walk by like you didn't hear it, but sneakily stole glances at the curled up shadow against the brick wall of the salon.

You must have felt nice that night, because you felt an urge to turn back around and walk towards it.

"Hello?"

Sniffle.

"Hello?"

Sniffle. Again.

You decide just to stand on the corner, about two feet away from the shadow.

It, which you realized was a He, sat up quickly and looked at you with confusion.

"Can I come over there?" You whisper.

The boy nods, as you walk slowly and place yourself beside of him.

"What is your name?"

"C-credence." He looked confused why you asked.

You remembered him. You had seen him out on the town before, handing out brochures for some kind of anti-witch campaign.

"How old are you?" You try to figure out where he belongs.

"18."

"Me too." You smile and tilt your head.

"Well Credence, What has brought you here tonight?"

He glanced at his hands, and you did too. They were covered in scars, scratches and open wounds.

"You can't tell anyone about this." You smile and put a finger over your lips. You place your hand on his, his wounds and scar healing quickly.

"You-you're a witch."

"Yes. But I would never harm you. And that should be proof."

"But mother says that-"

"Credence, your mother supposed off of what she has heard. Please believe I will not harm you."

"A-alright."

"Okay then, come on. Let's get you home." You stand up, putting your hand out for him to grab. His eyes get wide and he scoots away quickly, shaking vigorously.

"No. I can't go home. I can't." He shakes his head.

"Darling. I mean to my house, I know you would never go back there. Now come on."