Michael Langdon (American Horror Story). -request-

He could still remember exactly how it happened

"You cannot be the Supreme. You are a male. No seven wonders required to figure that out." Cordelia snaps at Michael as he looks back, his hands folded, with a sly smirk on his face.

"How would you know if a man could a supreme? It isn't like you've ever brought one in." Michael makes a cheeky remark back, his confidence radiating off of himself.

"Step back, Langdon. Or I will kill everything you love, and then you." Cordelia had a certain venom in her tone. A way she had never spoken before.

"I'm sure you will, Cordelia."

Michael stood, as she walked down the stairs. She had originally went to get a glass of water when she saw Cordelia. She saw Cordelia's hand swiftly move, as a strange object went hurdling towards Michael's stomach. She jumped in front of Michael, in a strong attempt to save the love of her life.

He saw her get hit.
And in that moment, he knew Cordelia was right. If he was the supreme, he could have saved her. Yet he didn't.

So this was his attempt to bring her back. He knew most of the ritual, and with a bit of help he could do it.

And now he sat in the empty room, nothing but a fireplace, as he continued the ritual.

There was blood everywhere, as he whispered words in Latin. The fire began to blaze out of control.

The bath he stood over, filled to the rim with blood began to bubble. Two snakes slid gracefully out of the tub, onto the floor, and out of the room.

A darker red, almost black spot nears the top of the water. A body sits up out of the water, blood seeping off of it.

"Y/N?" Michael nears the bath. The figure looks toward him, opening its eyes for the first time.

He knew those eyes.

"Oh, Y/N." Michael embraces the figure, feeling a sense of pride that he had brought her back.

"M-Michael?" The figure sniffs, cracks a small smile and kisses Michael.

And to be completely honest, Michael didn't mind the blood at all.

•—•
OH MY GOD. I'm back. I got a new phone, my keyboard works, and I have a newfound inspiration. There will be another upload tomorrow. This is a request, but I'm gonna do a Michael Langdon book at some point. who would read it? Comment💕💕