Rafael Caro Quintero (Narcos:Mexico)

"Not again

"Not again." You groaned, placing both you hands over your ears.

Rafa had always been childlike, not the smartest. But he'd been worse recently. His girlfriend, well, ex-girlfriend, had broken up with him. He'd been really bad off since. Drunk, all the time. Always high, crying a lot, and his most recent obsession, cutting out pictures of her and hanging them up.

You'd always had a crush on him, but cared more about your friendship with him than a relationship. Right now, you weren't sure if he was having withdrawls or just very drunk.

You could hear him screaming. The men at the table with you all looked in your direction. There had been times where you had been able to calm him, but not in the past week. It'd been just getting worse and worse. You were worried.

There was someone in there trying to console him before you even could. Cuco came back out a few seconds later, already search for a pill to calm Rafa.

"Wait, please don't give him anything yet." You whispered, standing up. "I'll go try."

You walked quickly into the room.

"Rafa?" You mumbled, looking at him. He lay on the floor.

"Rafa," You sighed, sitting down in front of him. You were at least a foot from him, because he could get violent.

"Y/N." He looked up at you, teary eyed. You couldn't help but feel bad, you wanted to just hold him. You couldn't understand how he was this upset about a girl. "Give me coke."

"No R-"

"Give me the coke." He screamed. You flinched a bit, and stood up to close the door.

"Can I touch you?" You sat back over next to him. He looked up once again, and he looked like he was going to go off.

He started screaming, crying, throwing things, and grabbing you.

"Rafa. Hush, Sh." You basically forced him to sit back down, you're hand holding his head in your lap to keep him from getting up again.

You hushed him for a while before he finally calmed down. He was still breathing heavily, but he was laying down without you holding him down.

"You wanna tell me about her?" You leaned down to look at him, his eyes close as he nodded.

You knew this would hurt you more than him, but maybe it'd make him feel better.

"She's light. Really light. She has the prettiest hair color in the whole wide world." He smiled lightly, eyes still closed.

"Yeah?" You whispered, running one hand though his hair.

"Yeah." He hummed. "She's beautiful."

"One day we can fix you two Rafa. Right now, me and you will sit here." You had always been just as childish as Rafa. But you could become mature when needed, he really couldn't. "Okay?"

"Okay." He croaked.

"Now, let's get these pictures off your bed, okay?" You slid from beneath him and stood, helping him up.

"Okay." He repeated.