Michael Langdon (American Horror Story) -request-

John Henry's daughter was a firecracker

John Henry's daughter was a firecracker. And since John lives at the boys school, she did too.

It was hilariously sad, boys tripping over her, just because she was the only girl they'd seen in years. She never liked any of them, though sometimes she would flirt just for a while, before pretending she barely knew how they were.

It had gotten tiring after a while, never having a 'real' relationship. She knew she wouldn't have one, and that was fine with her for a while.

It had been three months since their last boy had came into the school. She would always be the one that challenged them when they first showed up, for her dad to see how powerful they were.

She would always win, because witches are more powerful than warlocks, always have been always would be.

But then, a blonde boy cockily walked through the doors. She already hated the energy radiating off of him, and wanted to slap him. So she told her dad she wouldn't challenge him, and wouldn't talk to him.

She had been avoiding him for about two weeks, before he cornered her in a hallway.

"What's your story?" Michael asked her, a strange look on his face. Almost like he was longing for something, but she couldn't pick up on what.

"John Henry's daughter, stuck here with a bunch of boys who are gigantic dicks. That enough for you?" She smirked at her snarky comment, knowing what she was getting herself into.

"From what the boys have said, you're the one with a bad reputation." He pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows.

"Hm." She didn't have a comeback. That was the first time she hadn't had a comeback.

"Kiss me."

"What? No." She looked shocked at his exclamation.

"Why not?" Michael tilted his head to the left, his lips still pursed.

"Because I said so." The attitude laced in her tone stung him as she attempted to walk off, only getting about two feet.

He grabbed her wrist, turning her towards him.

"I like your style, Langdon." She smiled at him, a genuine smile, not a smirk. He continued to smirk.

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" He still had an urge to be snarky.

"I don't know." She shrugged walking the two steps back over to him.

"Are you gonna kiss me?" Michael was beginning to grow impatient.

"God, Langdon. You are so annoying." She rolled her eyes and laughed, before kissing the boy on the lips quickly, and running off down the stairs.

•—•
Sorry it's been so long. -Raya💕