Henry Bowers (It 2017)

Richie knew what he was in for

Richie knew what he was in for. After all, Eddie told he would be dead in the morning if he didn't stop, and he didn't. It was his fault, but he was prepared for a beating.

Henry watched him walk in front of the group of boys, as Richie prayed Henry hadn't noticed him.

"Tozier!?" Henry said loudly to get his attention, after he had already walked into his 1st period. Ritchie rolls his eyes and sighs, walking out to the boys.

"Y-Yes?" Richie shakily answers the taller boy in front of him.

Henry grabs him up by his shirt, Richie's feet coming off of the ground. He gulped.

"If you ever" He pauses. "Even look at my girl again," Henry pull out his switchblade. "You're gonna end up just like you're other friend, but I'll carve my entire name this time."

He drops the boy, as Richie fall to the ground scrambling to get up.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again." He rambles making small eye contact with Henry before running back into his classroom, this time with broken glasses and a black eye.

•——•
The only thing I'm good at (The Bowers Gang) is back for a limited time only! Also I'm going to publish 5 more chapters in 2 days and then I have to take a little break. (June 17 through July 10) for family stuff, so I'll miss you guys, but I WILL BE BACK THE 10TH.