Patrick Hockstetter (It 2017)

-Patrick asking you out in 7th grade-

You sit in the library, studying for a test you had next class. You heard the group of rambunctious boys behind you snicker, as two of them starting to argue and play fight. You turned around irritated, and saw two boys staring at you, one with a shit-eating grin and then other with an awkward half smile.

"Hi." Patrick sends another awkward smile at you, before turning back towards his friends and slapping Henry.

"Shut up!" You hear Patrick whisper-yell towards Henry, and then the screech of a chair was heard across the entire library.

The lanky boy walks towards you, giggling and stumbling the entire way there.

"Hello?" You look at the boy again, smiling lightly.

"Uh. Hey."

"Do you need something?" You look back down at your textbook, skimming slightly as you wait for an answer.

"Well. Uhm." Patrick stutters as he looks over his shoulder at his friends, who are intently listening.

"Just tell her you idiot." Henry whispers towards the two of you, laughing in the process.

"I think you're hot." Patrick gulps and looks at you once again.

"That's great." You say as the bell rings, gathering your stuff and standing. You kiss him on the cheek as you leave, walking faster.

Patrick, dumbfounded and lovestruck, walks back to the rowdy table of boys who give him a full round of high fives and crude comments.

•—•
I'm sorry its been so long i broke my phone and the whole right side is broken so I'm having to coPy and Paste all of my P and quotation marks. Also if you requested and I haven't done it yet shit I'm sorry but comment on this chapter.