Johnny Cade (The Outsiders) -request-

Yanelie walks down the road, kicking a pebble and smoking a cigarette

Yanelie walks down the road, kicking a pebble and smoking a cigarette. She wasn't really paying attention until she heard an extremely familiar voice.

"Yanelie. Wait up." The voice was quiet, but she heard it.

"Johnny?" Yanelie turns around to where the voice was heard and sees Johnny. She wraps him in a hug.

"I missed you, it's been a while." She sighs letting go of the boy.

"Yeah. About a week." He shrugs and starts walking, as Yanelie follows.

"Can we go to the lot? I'm not really down to see the boys today." Johnny says as she makes her way to the lot with him.

To say the truth, Yanelie dug Johnny a little more than the rest of the boys.

As they neared the lot, Yanelie has the best idea. What if she told him she liked him today, right now.

The two sat down, as she lay her head on him. This wasn't flirting, no, she did this a lot. And Johnny liked it, it made him feel tuff.

"Ay, Johnny?" She shifted to look up at him.

He grunted in response.

"I really dig you, more than the other boys."

A giant smile forms on his face as he shifts to put his arm around Yanelie.

"Would you be my girl Yanelie?" He looks at her and bites his lip.

"Of course." Yanelie smiles and pecks his lips.

Oh man, This was going to be tough to tell the boys.

•—•
Hope you liked it! If you want I could make a part two of where they tell the boys.
-Raya💕