Eddie Kaspbrak (It 2017)

When you spark a conversation with Eddie while he is waiting for his medicine

You sit beside your sister, Greta, you guys laughing about some random thing she had said.

Eddie Kaspbrak walks in. Your sister hates
Him, yet you loved him. He was quiet near you, but nonetheless adorable.

"I'm going to get those placebos."  Greta groans and walks off.

"K." You say and shift your eyes to Eddie, who is standing a few feet away from you, trying to act like he wasn't listening to the two of you guys conversation.

"Hey. Um, Eddie, is it?" You continue to look at him.

"Y-yea." He nods.

"Listen I'm nothing like Greta. So calm down."

"Okay."

"Ooh." You wince. "What happened to your arm?"

"I fell through a floor." He smirks, thinking it sounded cool.

Your sister then walks back to the counter with the pills, and also glances at Eddie's arm.

"You have no signatures." She looks at him faking sadness. "You want me to sign it?" She asks and you hand her a Sharpie from under the counter, not taking your eyes off the magazine in your hands.

She writes something, but you don't care enough to look.

"Aren't you going to sign it Y/N?" She looks at you.

"Okay whatever." You shrug and grab a red Sharpie from under the counter.

You get up to sign it and see what she wrote:

LOSER

You felt bad. You took the red Sharpie in your hand and covered the S with a V. You lean over and whisper in his ear.

"You're not a loser. I like you just like you are."