Patrick Hockstetter (It 2017)

Bill tried to think of something to make the boy mad, finally making up a lie to tell him

"H-Henry Bowers sl-slept with y-your girlfriend!" Bill screams to Patrick, causing both the boys to turn around.

He knew it was a lie. He just really wanted to get to Patrick, just set him off a little bit.

"The fuck did you just say?" Patrick looks really pissed. Bill knew he screwed up.

"Y-you heard m-me." Bill puffed out his chest, trying and failing to look tough. Henry stood shocked, knowing it was a lie.

You skip up to the boys, side hugging Patrick when you made it over there. He pushed you off quickly, while Henry made awkward eye contact with you.

"Did you sleep with him?"

You look at him shocked.

"No. Why would I do that?" You started to panic, this lie could ruin your entire relationship.

"Who told you that?" You continue.

"This one." He points to Bill.

You let out a small laugh and turn back to Patrick. "And you believe that?"

"Did you or not?" He grabs your wrist.

"No. I'm with you, not Henry."

"Sure." Patrick says sarcastically and rolls his eyes.

"Fuck you Bill, you tell one lie and ruin friendships and relationships." You spit at the boy across from you.

"I-I didn't m-mean to, I j-just wanted to ma-make him m-mad." Bill's stutter gets worse, as the rest of the Losers stand behind him.

"See! There's your answer Pat! I never slept with Henry and he was just trying to make you mad!"

You start to yell, drawing the attention of Henry's dad from behind you guys. Butch takes off his sunglasses, and Henry looks down to the ground.

"Let's go." Henry mumbles and walks very slowly to Belch's car.

We follow behind him, supposing we would finish the argument at home.