Minho (The Maze Runner) -request-

A piercing scream was heard as Minho run the last corner of the maze

The scream seemed to say 'minho'. He continued to run, turning out of the walls and towards Alby.

"Is Amber back?" Alby's eyes averted to Minho, shaking his head firmly.

"I'm going back in. She could be hurt." Minho was clearly agitated, shifting his eyes back and forth on the walls.

"Minho." Alby held his hand up, a crowd forming around the two. "I know you love her, but I'm not letting you go back in there."

"I'm going." Minho jogged back towards the walls, as Alby chased quickly behind him. Alby grabbed his chest to hold him back, to which Minho shoved him off, holding an arm out in front of him.

"Don't go back in there, man." Alby shakes his head, attempting to step closer to him. Minho continued to hold his hand out, glancing between the walls and Alby, before slipping back into the maze.

Amber was only a few yards away from the first break in the maze, and he made eyes contact with her immediately.

"Minho." Amber's breaths were short, as if she had been running, but by the look of her ankle, there was no way she had been.

"What happened?" Minho crouched to observe her bruised ankle, and she sighed.

"Vines. It got tangled up in one and it wouldn't come undone." Amber winced as he placed two fingers on it, checking for swelling.

"Let's get you back. So we can get it checked out." Minho helped Amber off the ground, while helping her a couple feet, he realized it wasn't going to work.

He picked her up, walking the few feet to the doors of the wall.

The boys crowded, each looking more concerned than the last. He walked her to the hut, opening the door and setting her atop of the counter.

"What's up?" Clint asks, as Minho points at her left ankle, to which Clint's eyebrows raise juristically.

"Alright." Clint was stressed, trying to figure out what to do. "I'm going to wrap it, and it's going to hurt a bit. Jeff, grab some pain killers please." Clint walked over to grab a wrap, while Jeff handed Amber some pills.

"Alright, I'm starting to wrap it." The pressure he put on her ankle caused immense pain, as she grunted and whined throughout the process. Her hand was wrapped tightly around Minho's, squeezing it for comfort.

"Thanks." Amber looked up at Minho.

"For what, Amber?"

"Coming back in." She half smiled, then said a bit of an 'ouch'. "You know, to save me."

"Yeah." He nods. "It's no problem."