Kai Anderson (American Horror Story) -request-

Alyssa woke up in a basement

Alyssa woke up in a basement. The only reason she wasn't freaking out? She knew the basement. She had been there before. This was Kai and Winter's basement. Winter was one of Alyssa's best friends, and Kai was, well Kai was himself. And that said a lot.

Alyssa, with not a single bit of worry, walked of the step out of the basement. As she opened the door, she walks into the kitchen.

There stood Kai, drinking whatever he was drinking. Alyssa pulls a stool out, sitting across from Kai.

"Hey Kai." Alyssa smiles at the boy.

"Hey." Kai seems nervous as he speaks.

"What's wrong?" Alyssa turns her head, visibly noticing something wrong with his tone.

"Do you know why you're here Alyssa?"

"Well I woke up in the basement, I guess I just slept over." Alyssa shrugs still not understanding the problem.

"I brought you here." Kai smiles cheekily, taking another sip of his drink.

"Why?" Alyssa got a bit more confused, as her story contorted to something a bit more dark.

"I wanted to tell you I-"

"Hold on. If this has anything to do with your cult shit I don't want to know." Alyssa holds her finger out, shaking her head in disappointment.

"No." He laughs quietly, "I brought you here to tell you that I love you." Kai didn't seem anxious at all.

"Bro!?" Alyssa yells at Kai, as he furrows his eyebrows at the sudden anger in her tone.

"Huh?"

"You literally could've just told me that!" Alyssa rolls her eyes, before pulling Kai into a kiss.

"If I knew it was gonna be that easy I would've kidnapped you last month." Kai smiles and shrugs.