31. Hookup

Tyler was bored.

And horny.

But mainly bored.

It had been about a week after his... time... with Josh and Brendon and that's the last time he had done anything sexual. Well... if he ignored the guy he slept with at the bar two nights before.

What? He had been bored and horny then too and Josh had been busy with Jenna and whatever her husband's name was. Tyler didn't remember. He didn't care to.

The brunette sighed and got out of bed, ignoring the disgusting creak it made as he removed pressure from the springs. The more he slept in Josh's bed the more he hated his own. He hadn't realized just how shitty it was.

He tugged on Josh's sweatshirt he had stolen from him and left his room, making his way to the living room.

He saw his best friend sitting in the couch, eating a bowl of ice cream and watching a movie. Tyler smiled and walked over to him. Brendon glanced up at him before setting his focus back on the screen.

Tyler frowned. He wanted attention. Grabbing Brendon's bowl from him, he set it on the coffee table and crawled into the older's lap.

Brendon looked directly at Tyler and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

Tyler pressed his lips to Brendon's and tangled his fingers in his hair. Instantly, Brendon pulled back. "What?" Tyler huffed. He was getting pissed.

"What do you mean 'what'? You have a boyfriend, Tyler."

"So?"

Brendon scoffed and pushed Tyler onto the cushion next to him. He sat forward and paused his movie. "So?" He gave Tyler an incredulous look. "So you shouldn't be trying to hook up with someone who isn't your boyfriend!"

Tyler scowled. "You slept with the both of us last week!"

Brendon blinked. "That was because Josh not only knew what was happening but he was a part of it too! Threesomes are different than cheating, Tyler."

The mentioned rolled his eyes. "Josh doesn't have to know. C'mon, we hook up all the time."

Brendon sat back slightly. "Excuse me?" He began. "Did you just say Josh didn't have to know if you cheated on him? What the fuck?"

"Why the hell are you getting all upset?" Tyler replied back.

"You're trying to cheat on your boyfriend!" Brendon explained. "How thick is your tiny skull? Seriously? You don't understand why I'm trying to protect Josh?"

"Protect him? Who the fuck are you? His knight in shining armor?" Tyler scoffed.

Brendon clenched his fist. "You don't deserve him."

Tyler raised and eyebrow. "What? Does Brenny have a big fat crush on my boyfriend?" He pouted condescendingly. "Is he mad he tried hooking up with him first but Josh was actually interested in me?" He taunted.

"Harassment isn't the same as interest," Brendon spat. "No I don't like your boyfriend. But he could do so much better than you."

"With who? You?"

"No," Brendon shook his head. "Because if I've been around you this long while aware that you're a such shitty person then I'm not much better than you."

"You know what," he stood up. "I don't need you. You're gonna be blowing up my phone all night asking me to come home and suck your dick. I'm going to Josh's."

"Fuck you," Brendon sneered.

"I tried!" Tyler sang, walking off to his room. He tugged his shoes on and grabbed his phone and charger since Josh's stupid ass phones used different chargers than iPhones. He planned on staying the night and he had a toothbrush there and could just wear Josh's clothes.

He exited the room and made his way towards the door. "You're such a shitty person," Brendon told him. "I can't believe you tried to get me to cheat on your boyfriend with you."

"I don't need you to cheat on my boyfriend. I didn't any other time before," Tyler replied in a snarky voice. He froze, realizing what he just said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Brendon said in a surprisingly low tone of voice.

Tyler ignored him as he threw open the door, slamming it shut behind him in the process. He rode the elevator down to the first floor before making his way to his car.

He got in and let out a huff, mentally cursing himself for not grabbing his coat since a hoodie and sweatpants were no wear near enough for the harsh winter temperatures.

Tyler sighed and grabbed his phone, calling Josh. He figured he'd call before just showing up. If he couldn't stay at Josh's he'd find somewhere else to stay.

It rang twice before Josh picked up. "Hey, baby," he greeted.

Tyler couldn't help but smile at hearing his boyfriend's voice. "Hi."

"Everything okay?"

"I'm bored and I miss you. We should have a sleepover."

"A sleepover?" Josh chuckled.

"You know what I mean," Tyler whined. "I wanna stay over. You aren't busy, are you?"

"Nah. I mean I just ate like half of a large pizza by myself and I'm watching a Jennifer Aniston movie marathon so whatever you can do to make me look less pathetic would help," he laughed.

Tyler looked at the clock and saw it was a little after 9:30. He hadn't realized how late it was. Oh well. "So I can stay over?" He asked hopefully.

"On one condition," Josh began.

"What?" Tyler replied, feeling annoyance bubble up inside of him again.

"You lay with me and let me cuddle you and kiss me."

Tyler giggled. "Okay. I can do that."

"Okay," Josh replied laughing. "Are you bringing clothes or are you just gonna steal mine?"

"Take a wild guess," Tyler grinned. "I'm already wearing your hoodie."

Josh laughed once more and the noise made Tyler's heart swell. He internally slapped himself for letting that happen. "Okay. The door's unlocked so just come in when you get here. I'm too comfy to move."

"Gotcha. I love you," Tyler told him, biting his lip slightly.

Josh was silent for a moment. "Sorry I was watching Jennifer Aniston yell at Jason Sudeikis over Will Poulter getting bit in the balls by a spider. Yes. I love you too."

Tyler let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, worried Josh wouldn't say it back. For a moment he was scared that he was losing Josh. And uh... his money.

"I'll see you soon," Tyler said in a small voice.

"Bye."

Tyler hung up and tossed his phone in the passenger seat before letting out a sigh. He started his car and waited for it to warm up before making his way to his boyfriend's house. He just hoped everything went okay.