18. Flirty

Josh hummed to himself as he walked out of the elevator onto his floor. He had to come in a little earlier than usual so he could help set up Ashley's new desk since today was her first day.

She didn't have to come in until eight but it was almost seven and he wanted to make sure he had enough time beforehand. He would be training her on the basic things but she was diagonal from Sarah's cubical and could ask her if she has any questions on anything.

Since it was so early and no one came in until seven at the latest, his floor was completely empty. His humming turned into whistling as he grabbed his keys and unlocked his office door.

The blonde woke up in a relatively good mood. Maybe he was just excited for his date tomorrow. However, since he was taking Friday afternoon off he had to begrudgingly give a couple sales to Sarah and another employee he trusted heavily.

He didn't let that damper his mood though. He had his and Tyler's date all planned out. It was definitely laid back so hopefully Tyler liked it. They would be in private too so Josh didn't have to worry about PDA.

The man sat down at his computer and turned it on. Hopefully his good mood wouldn't disappear.

About an hour later, he was sitting at his computer, finishing up a few things Ashley would need when there was a knock at his door. "Come in," he called.

The door opened and Ashley peeked her head in, a wide smile on her face. "Good morning, Mr. Dun."

"Morning, Ashley. You can come in. I'm just finishing getting you in the system."

She entered the room and shut the door behind her. Josh noticed she was wearing dress pants today but her shirt was still unbutton more than it should be.

He didn't think he could address it however. It was her choice. Everyone in the office was a grown adult and could control themselves.

"Hayley saw me walking in and pointed me to my desk so my stuff is over there," Ashley spoke. "Thank you again for this opportunity, Mr. Dun. It means a lot."

"Just prove you can keep up and you can stay," he said simply, looking up. "I have a business to run and I don't tolerate bullshit. I got stern with the woman who quit because she wasn't working and she didn't like that so she left. Don't create issues and I won't have to solve them."

"I completely understand," she nodded.

"Great," he stood up. "Let's go get you set up."

The two walked out and over to Ashley's desk. Josh saw Sarah there, working, and looked at her. "Hey, Sarah," he greeted. "This is Ashley. She's new here. I'm gonna get her set up and ready but most of her training is on the computer but if she has any questions can you assist her?"

Sarah looked up and nodded. "Yeah of course. It's nice to meet you, Ashley."

"You too," she smiled.

"Okay go ahead and sit down," Josh told her. He got on the computer and signed in with his information since he had reset it completely this morning and had to get her past the initial administrator log in. It only happened the first time. "Here's your sign in information," he held out a slip of paper. "Try getting on just to make sure it works."

Ashley grabbed the paper from him but her touch lingered. Maybe he just imagined it. It was probably just that.

She signed in and they waited for it to load "After this," Josh told her. "Everything is set up like computers you've seen. The ones on this floor don't have as many restrictions as the other ones do. That being said, if you lose my trust you'll either be fired or sent down to the regular sales floor."