4. Bar

Josh pulled the contract out of the folder and placed it in front of Dallon. "I'm assuming you received this beforehand?"

"Correct," Dallon nodded, bringing the paper towards him and the man sitting next to him who Josh assumed was his lawyer.

Dallon Weekes owned a pretty well known appliance company— Sunshine Appliances. They used solar power to cut back on the energy used in the house and were innovative. They've been looking into a partnership with a tech company for an upcoming line and everyone was trying to win Dallon over for this deal, including Josh.

He looked over and saw the Primgold smart watch adorning Dallon's wist and smiled slightly. Maybe he had a better chance than he thought.

"It's outlined pretty visibly with the details and specifics of this partnership," Josh added as Dallon slid it back, more than likely already seeing it.

"I looked over it last night and before you came in," Dallon assured. "We'd each get an equal percentage of the profits that isn't part of outflow, correct? That's really the main part of it?"

"Yes," Josh replied. "The rest is all legal obligations that I trust your lawyer ran past you?" He asked. Dallon nodded, prompting Josh to continue. "Why do you want to work with my company?" He continued, wanting to make sure his foot was in the right door before he walked though completely. This could very well be a huge mistake but he wanted to make sure it wasn't.

"You're climbing. Very quickly," Dallon said simply. "You just surpassed Samsung with sales and you're nearing Microsoft. Hell, it's insane how far you've come at such a young age, Josh. You even made Forbes's 30 under 30 list three years ago. I'm nearing my forties and I'm still not anywhere near the amount of sales you have now at thirty two. I want to see you succeed. I want this line to give you the little push you need to win over the skeptics. I want to make a line of smart appliances and I want to do it with you because I know you can help me as well. That's why I turned down everyone else I've met with, including Apple. I want someone that I can help grow and can help me grow. We both have the money to invest in this and I think we'd make really good business partners. It's why I flew all the way down here from Salt Lake City."

Josh pondered that for a moment. He was right. There was really no reason why they shouldn't work together— or at least attempt to. He wanted this so bad and Dallon was practically handing it to him. "How much are we willing to put into this? Money wise."

"I think we should both start by investing half a million. If we need more then we can put more in, if we don't need as much we can recollect the excess. This is going to be a big line with modern technology and we want to sell as many units as possible."

Josh grabbed the pen next to him and took the contract, signing his name over the line that said 'Joshua Dun, Primgold Technology' before passing the paper back to Dallon who signed his name over 'Dallon Weekes, Sunshine Technology'. He looked up when he was done and Josh smiled, sticking his hand out. "We have a deal?"

"We have a deal," Dallon confirmed, shaking his hand once again. The handshake was simple but it solidified the partnership they had both just agreed to. It was almost like that alone is what set it in stone.

"Perfect, I look forward to working with you," Josh grinned before turning to ha assistant. "Hayley, can you show Dallon's team out? I'd like to talk to him privately."

"Yes sir," she nodded before getting up, leaving her things there. Josh knew she'd come back and get them. The few people Dallon had brought with him glanced at him as if asking for permission. The older nodded and everyone left the room, leaving the two businessmen alone.

As soon as the door shut, Josh let out a breath. "Overwhelming?" Dallon asked, laughing knowingly.

"Just a tad," Josh smiled tiredly. "I love what I do and I love having the ability to do what I do but it's a lot to handle. I hope I'm juggling everything alright."