7. Call

Tyler laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Brendon slept peacefully next to him as small snores left his nose. It was a little after noon because the two of them had spent all night... hanging out... and Tyler's ass hurt like a bitch.

Brendon had gotten home from work at 3 am and Tyler had actually gotten quite a few calls so he was still up. He was horny too so no matter how tired Brendon was he still fucked Tyler into his mattress.

The brunette let a sigh escape his lips. He could still get up, he was used to what he had experienced last night, but he was lazy and Brendon's arm wrapped around his waist kept him warm despite how cold their apartment was.

He was laying there, counting the small bubbles on his ceiling, when his phone went off. He let out an obnoxious sigh and grabbed it from the nightstand (not without a little bit of effort though since Brendon had a strong grip on him) but his annoyance was quickly replaced with joy when he saw the caller ID said 'Josh the cute rich guy from the bar.' He couldn't just put 'Josh the cute guy from the bar' since he already had a contact with that name from months ago.

Sliding to accept the call, he brought the phone to his ear. "I was waiting for you to call me, sugar," he spoke, not even trying to be quiet.

There was a sigh through the receiver and Tyler bit his lip to avoid breaking out into a face splitting grin. He knew he was getting to Josh. He knew he was annoying the man. That just made everything much more entertaining. "Hello, Tyler," he replied in a monotone voice.

"You finally realize you're into dudes and ready to take me on a date?" He asked, the grin finally making its way onto his face.

Josh sighed once more. "Listen, Tyler," he began. "I don't know if I'm into men. I told my friend about what happened and she said I should give it a try because that could be the reason I'm still single."

Tyler's grin turned into a smirk. Everything was playing out perfectly... even if he did just plan on using this man for his money.

"Perfect. I'll text you my address. Pick me up tonight at 7. Pick somewhere fancy. I have high standards," he informed before pulling the phone away from his ear and pressing the red button.

"Can't believe you're cheating on me," Brendon mumbled into the pillow, making Tyler giggle.

"I would only have the audacity to cheat on you," he assured, turning so he was facing Brendon. The older gave Tyler a sleepy smile as he stared at him with tired eyes. Tyler bit his lip and pressed a kiss to Brendon's full lips and the two smiled into it. It wasn't lustful or passionate like their kisses usually were. It was gentle and sweet.

"Good morning," Brendon hummed.

"It's 12:30," Tyler giggled once more, pecking another kiss to his best friend's lips. Best friends didn't do what Brendon and Tyler did but they were also probably more so friends with benefits. Everything they did was completely platonic. Tyler still hooked up with other people and so did Brendon. They were really just doing what they did because they were both horny, attention whores, and terrible at being in relationships unless there were ulterior motives.

"I'm hungry," Brendon yawned out.

"Me too," Tyler agreed. "But I also feel nasty and I have a date tonight so I should probably go take a shower."

"How about I make you lunch and then we can make out and get each other off in the shower before you go?" Brendon bargained, earning a grin and nod from Tyler.

"Sounds good."

---

After eating a simple (and cheap) lunch of Kraft mac and cheese and each boy orgasming in the shower, Tyler sat in his room, attempting to get ready. It was six and the brunette was freaking out. He did not know what to wear.

"Brenny!" Tyler whined, standing in front of his closet.

The dark haired poked his head in, towel still wrapped around his waist. They fucked around while Brendon made lunch and spent way too long in the shower hence why Tyler only had an hour to get ready.

"Yeah, babe?" He asked.

"I don't know what to wear," Tyler's plump bottom lip jutted out into a pout as he looked at his friend.

"Hmm," Brendon thought aloud as he walked into the room, standing next to the closet. "Dress code?"

"I told him to spoil me with somewhere nice."

"Oh, yeah," he nodded, as if remembering. "How about," he rummaged through the left half of Tyler's closet where he kept his nice clothes. He didn't have many but the ones he did he of course didn't buy himself. He couldn't match a name to an article of clothing but he knew every person who had gotten him something had been wrapped around his finger. Brendon looked through a few items before pulling out a red suit jacket. "Probably a little too loud but so are you so it works," he grinned, shaking the hanger a little bit. "Just wear a white shirt, black tie, and black pants and you should be good."

Tyler gave him a small smile and kissed him on the cheek. "Now get the fuck out of my room I need to get ready."

"Fuck you," Brendon said playfully with a grin.

"You already did," Tyler smirked, pushing him out of the room and shutting the door.

He spent the next hour getting ready and took extra long making sure he could blow dry his fluffy hair into the perfect shape. His eyes scanned his bathroom counter and he bit his bottom lip slightly when they caught the mascara sitting there. Having a mental argument with himself he grabbed it and put a thin layer on his lashes. There. He looked pretty.

The doorbell rang and Tyler began to leave his bedroom when he saw Brendon already on his way to get it. The older stopped and backtracked, his mouth falling open ever so slightly. "Holy shit," his eyes widened. "You look hot."

"I know," Tyler hummed. "Now if you excuse me I have to go win a guy over so I can get in his pants."