9. Gas Station

Tyler watched as Josh laughed loudly, his eyes crinkling. The brunette had just told him a dumb joke he heard from Brendon and maybe it was genuinely funny or maybe it was the one glass of wine Tyler had persuaded Josh into having.

The two had just received their food and were really just getting to know each other. Josh was obviously paying so Tyler was going to use this opportunity to drink his share of fancy wine as well. He was buttering Josh up so he could get what he wanted. This wasn't just a one night stand anymore. This was his ticket to getting anything he wanted anytime he wanted and he wasn't losing his ticket.

Tyler giggled as well. He knew Josh liked his giggle. He blushed the first time he heard it. Tyler acted very aloof but in reality he knew everything that was occurring and the tone of it. He could tell Josh was slowly warming up to him ever since he turned up the charm and turned down the sex drive. He had Brendon for that until he could get Josh wrapped all the way around his finger.

"So?" Tyler began, taking a bite of his food. He didn't really know what it was. He just knew it had chicken in it and it was the second most expensive thing after the steak. Tyler didn't like steak. "What do you do for work?"

Josh finished chewing his bite of pasta before speaking. "I work in business."

That's why he had so much money, Tyler thought. "What kind of business?"

"Technology..." he trailed off.

"Really?" Tyler continued, pretending to act interested. He really could not care less. "What specifically?"

"I'm the founder and CEO of Primgold Technology," he replied, a small sigh leaving his lips.

Tyler almost choked on his food. And this was coming from the guy who got very accustomed to not choking on things.

He had practically hit the jackpot. He could not let Josh go. Brendon hadn't relayed how much money he saw on the blonde's phone in the bar the other night but the man sitting in front of him had to easily be a millionaire. If Tyler was a cartoon character there would have been dollar signs over his eyes right then.

However, he was a real person and this was a real scenario that he could not let slip through his fingers so he plastered what he hoped was a genuine smile on his face and looked at Josh. "That's really cool," he nodded slightly, hoping to seal the deal.

The look of discomfort on his face slowly faded away and was replaced by a small smile. "Thanks," he replied. "Cool enough that you have an iPhone? I saw it earlier," he laughed ever so slightly.

"I'll switch to Primgold if you get me a phone," he giggled.

"Deal," Josh laughed once more making Tyler smile. Actually smile not fake smile. "What do you do?"

Ah, yes, the million dollar question. "Telemarketing," Tyler replied simply.

"How's that?"

"Interesting. You get some weird calls," he giggled once more, mentally patting himself on the back when Josh barely blushed in the dim room. He believed that Josh thought he wasn't into guys before this date but since Tyler turned his charm up all the way he's not surprised that the little things he does provoked these responses from Josh. It was one of the brunette's many talents: kissing ass to get what he wanted.

"I can imagine," Josh nodded.

That ended their conversation for a moment. Two two continued eating and eventually talking again but it was mainly small talk— nothing important.

After dinner, once the two were back in the car, Tyler spoke up. He realized they were headed back towards his apartment building. He was a little tipsy and full with an abundance of amazing food but he was no where near done with the night. Not if he could stop it. "Can we make a pit stop?" He asked sweetly.