17. Eager

Tyler didn't know why he agreed to go to work with Brendon again but he did. Maybe he was just tired of being stuck in the house. It was a Wednesday night and he had nothing better to do.

Since it was a Wednesday night the bar was pretty empty so Tyler was even more bored. Brendon was currently wiping down and restocking the bar so he was moving in and out between there and the back.

Tyler sighed and took a drink of the margarita Brendon had made him (free of charge) and rested his head in the palm of his hand that wasn't wrapped around his drink.

Brendon begged him to come to work once again and the one way he could get Tyler to agree was by giving him a hand job... or two.

He pulled his phone out and his boredom quickly turned to happiness when he saw a text from Josh.

Josh
I have our date planned out. You don't have any food allergies do you?

Tyler laughed. Josh was such a loser.

Tyler
No

Josh
Good. Just checking. Don't want you to y'know die on me or anything

Tyler rolled his eyes with a smile and locked his phone. He sat up when Brendon came back over.

The 23 year old pushed his slightly damp hair off his forehead and sighed just like Tyler had earlier. "I know you're bored and I'm sorry. I would like to get out of here just as much as you do."

"At least you're getting paid for this," Tyler huffed.

"Yeah and the small amount of money I make is going straight to rent leaving us poor again."

"We won't be poor much longer," Tyler told him. "Or at least we won't have to pay for things I can get Josh to buy me."

"I still think you're terrible for using him."

"I know," Tyler replied. "But you know that I don't care."

Brendon just sighed once more.

Suddenly, a guy walked up to the bar and sat down a few seats over from Tyler. It reminded him of when he met Josh for the first time except this guy was like Josh polar opposite.

He had darker skin and brown hair. He took his leather jacket off and Tyler saw he was wearing a very tight white shirt and his arms were covered with tattooed sleeves. Tyler's mouth practically watered at the sight.

"I'll be right back," Brendon told him before walking over to the man.

Tyler didn't know what Brendon's problem was but he didn't like his attitude. His depressing attitude was annoying as fuck and Tyler wasn't having it.

Despite that, he looked over and listened to Brendon talk to the newcomer. "What can I get you?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Hey, handsome," the man grinned. "I'll just take whiskey."

Tyler perked up at his words. He was flirting with Brendon. This guy was into dudes. And he was hot.

Brendon didn't reply as he got his drink but Tyler didn't care about his change in mood or why he wasn't flirting back. He had a new focus: get this guy to take him home.

"Here you go," Brendon handed him the drink.

"Thanks," the man replied.

Brendon walked back over to Tyler and the younger looked at him. "Would it be too bold to go flirt with him when he just flirted with you?"

Brendon blinked. "You answered a phone call from Josh when I was sucking your dick two nights ago I don't think you have to worry about being too bold."

"Cool, thanks," Tyler responded distractedly. Brendon opened his mouth to say something but Tyler got up before he could actually speak.

The brunette sat on the stool next to this mystery man, a smile on his face. "Hey, there."

The guy turned his head and smirked. "Hey, beautiful."

"One word in and you're already complimenting me?" Tyler teased.

"I'm just calling it like I see it," he winked, taking a drink of his whiskey.

Tyler bit his lip slightly as a smile began to overtake his face. "Well," he leaned closer, dragging his finger down this man's bicep like he had done to Josh a few weeks prior. "If we're calling it like we see it I noticed that you were flirting with that very straight bartender. Such a shame to waste that on someone who won't flirt back."

The smirk didn't leave the man's face. "Who should I put that to use with then?"

Tyler was the one to smirk now as he grabbed the man's drink and took a sip from it, never losing eye contact with him. "Take a wild guess," he spoke once he swallowed the alcohol.

The man's hand rested on Tyler's knee and he grinned, a mischievous look in his eye.

Tyler and the man talked for a while after that. They joked and flirted back and forth and the man ordered Tyler three more drinks in that time, paying for every single one. He didn't have anymore of his own which meant he was probably driving Tyler back to his place.

There was no way Tyler could drive. He was a little... drunk. He had already had two drinks before the man came in so the amount of alcohol in his system quickly added up.

Tyler giggled at something the man said. He still hadn't learned his name but he didn't care. He didn't need to know his name to get fucked. "God you're so hot," he sighed.

The man didn't reply, bringing his hand up to Tyler's cheek and leaning in before attaching his lips to Tyler's. The brunette instantly reciprocated, kissing back passionately.

The kiss got heated fast but the man pulled back before anything else could happen. "I live a few blocks from here. Do you want to go to my place?"

Tyler nodded quickly. "Let's go. Now," he began to get off the stool but stumbled slightly. The man held him so he didn't fall and chuckled slightly. "'M fine," Tyler assured.

The guy raised an eyebrow and Tyler giggled once again. "Eager?"

"Yes," Tyler nodded as they walked out of the bar. He didn't even acknowledge Brendon on the way out. He had driven them there so he still had a ride home.

"Good," the man whispered in his ear, his teeth grazing Tyler's ear lobe slightly. "Because I need a good fuck."

Tyler turned to him and grinned as they approached his car. "Good is an understatement with me."

The man pushed him against his car and began kissing him again. Tyler brought his hand up to his hair and tangled his finger through it, his other hand resting on the man's waist.

The man brought his lips down Tyler's neck and began sucking. The brunette let out soft gasps and brought his hand down to the man's lower region.

He pulled back and looked at Tyler. "Get in the car. Now."

Tyler giggled yet again and got in. He made a good choice by going to the bar with Brendon. And that was definitely proven when he got into bed with that man.