Chapter 11

The Boys laughed helplessly as I walked out the bathroom door. Niall and Louis were annoyed and were chatting amongst themselves. I dragged Niall out of his chat and told him this,

'Niall i can't be with you if your friends are always annoying me, Let's go somewhere else and oh um bring Louis with you I bet he doesn't want to be with them annoying boys.

We ran up the hill and started passing a large ball to eachother. We turned back at Niall's house and saw that the boys were walking up the hill. We ran to the nearby shed that Niall kept all his old junk in. There was a small closet hidden behind a few haystacks. We closed the door and sat quietly. Loui kept on peeking through the peek hole and saw that the boys were heading for us.

'Guys i don't think there in here let's go' They said to eachother and walked off. We soon got out of our hiding spot and then walked out of the shed as if they had already knew that we were in the shed. 'Hey the trick worked!',

I screamed out instantly 'WHAT TRICK??!!' I said annoyed and upset. ' Well hide behind the door and wait and come' I rolled my eyes and walked slowly behind them.

Niall and Loui started walking back words like they were going to turn and run. They kept on telling me to walk very slowly and quietly back words. Then we soon ran into Niall's house and grabbed a snack. We ran to the school bus and headed off to school. Bad luck to them, THEY MISSED THE BUS!!! YES!!.

Dear, Diary

YES!!