Chapter 5

Anyway I got dressed and put the necklace on scared and worried. I walked out and saw that the ball was UNDERWAY! I walked into the dance floor and saw Niall and Rhianna having some type of fight in the middle of the dance floor well I hope it's them breaking up I would be in such a great mood to be out of that pressure as I said being pushed away from my dream boy!.

I walked up closer and closer to the two broken birds, unexpectedly Niall walked up to me and I didn't even get up close to him myself but I went with it. 'do you wanna dance' Niall asked me casually in his jeans and shirt with a jacket that had amazing patterns on it.'YES YES YES! I mean yes, yes I will' I said with my sweetest voice

So then my dream had come true Me, Niall in the middle of the dance floor dancing. Then I looked closely at him and he had the exact same necklace as me. I asked him 'Um where did you get that necklace from' I asked nicely. ‘Well I got it from K-mart; WOW you've got the exact same Necklace as me that's a surprise' He said in his usual casual voice.

Then again he winked at me and Rhianna just stared at me with an angry face and I knew she was upset because I was dancing with Niall and not her. Well the ball went fine no pictures around the room but I hope that Rhianna hasn't got her hands on it.But how does Niall have the SAME necklace as my gift?