Chapter 22

I got back up and leaned over and kissed her, I was so scares she would say no. We haven't seen each other in so long and I wanted to make it up to her, new life and a new start. I turned around and saw Louis run up to me as if he had missed something. He fell to the floor fake crying, banging his hands on the rocky concrete. I laughed and offered him a hand. He grabbed my hand firmly and got back up again, still sobbing.

I turned to my beautiful princess and picked her up, carrying her inside the auditorium. I would never put her down. She wrapped her hands around me and stared at me, I looked at her green orbs that was slowly making my heart melt. She was so beautiful. I was proud of what I did. If you just looked at her, she had shiny green eyes, long curly hair that you could just play with if you were bored and those perfect lips that I could just kiss all day if I wanted to.

Louis looked at me sadly as he muttered the words loudly, I thought you were going to marry me! I laughed as we walked into the tour bus followed by her friend Maddy who got along with Louis really quickly.

Louis' P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Maddy and me are getting along so well. I don't know how but we got connected really quickly. She had brown eyes, straight black hair and it would always make me smile.

The boys stared at me helplessly laughing silently. They knew I was falling in love. I could feel my heart slowly melting like chocolate near a heater. I looked at the boys as they did funny faces towards me almost making me fall apart and laugh. Niall and Hayley were sitting in a corner but occasionally stared at me and Maddy.

Maddy kept on glancing at me and smiling and knew she was into me. I picked up a carrot and munched on it shouting out YES! Everyone in the van started laughing. As she laughed I noticed how beautiful her smile was. It made me smile.

We all stopped as Hayley's phone went off. We waited patiently as she returned from the phone call.

"I have to go" she says worried and jumped off the van as we stopped at the red light. I knew immediately there was something wrong.