Chapter 27

Liam's P.O.V.

Niall rose up and nodded his head. I patted him on the back as he sat down on the couch and shrugged his shoulders as he thought about what to do. I looked up in surprise to see Zayn and Perrie walk through the door, holding hands. Zayn had a smirk on his face as he glanced at Perrie. His smirk faded away when he saw Niall slouching on the bed and daydreaming. Zayn looked at me frowning.

"Niall Vas happning?" He screeched. Niall didn't say a word. I sighed.

"I got something for you" he saddened. Niall grabbed hold of the letter held in Zayn's hand. He opened it frantically.

It was written:

Dear, Niall

I don't have much time to write this but, I'm stuck in a cell which is underground his house. I don't know if I can make it back in time for the engagement party. All I know is that I'm at 13 Florida drive. His only weakness is his son, Louis.

He closed the envelope and chucked it across the room and hit Louis on the chest.

Louis opened it and read the letter. His eyes widened and he immediately put it down as if it was toxic. I knew it was hard for Louis to cope when his father is the cause for this.

Niall got up and picked up the keys on the way out the door, without a word.

I smiled and muttered "Go get her!"

____________________________________________

I'll upload the next chapter if I get:

10 comments

10 votes

And

3 new followers 

:)

Thanks, NouisROX1