Chapter 7

Maddy was in her room and wondering around. She was bored but still thinking that Hayley was a good friend (How nice of her to think that). BOOM the door slammed against the wall. It was Rhianna and Cathy.

'So ah Maddy, Hayley trusts you and we can really use you for something Rhianna said in a wicked voice.

'Yah if you don't agree with us then we'll make you' Cathy said in a wicked voice. They started going around in circles annoying Maddy, making her feel terrible.

'Okay Okay I will work with you' Maddy screamed helplessly.

Niall was behind the door recording everything with his IPhone. When an IPhone finishes recording it makes a loud beep and that's what Niall's IPhone did. He ran then walked casually as if nothing had happened.

'Did you here that, it sounded like someone just finished recording! 'Rhianna slammed the door open and looked outside everyone was just chatting.

'Maddy I've got business to attend' then Rhianna slammed the door behind her and walked out the door.

Niall on the other hand was in his room looking at the video he recorded. He was planning on showing it to me how her friend betrayed me.I was standing out the door waiting for Maddy to show up. Maddy finally after all that crying walked out the door.

'Hey Maddy what happened you don't look so happy like you normally do' I said in a caring voice.

'Oh nothing I'm completely fine' Maddy said and ran off with her books.

Niall ran to me and showed me the video.I couldn't believe what I saw my eyes widened as I kept watching. Can I trust her?

Dear, Diary

BETRAYER (MADDY!!!) !!!