Chapter 29

I couldn't believe it we were stuck with a murderer that doesn't even know half of why he is murdering my family his just raging like a psychopath. I closed my eyes as he lifted his gun up. I heard the gun pierce me, Wait no. I opened my eyes and Niall was on the floor. I couldn't help it but cry way too much. Louis came over to comfort me.

"It's going to be alright Hayley" I fake smiled and went back to sobbing.

I turned around to see the police standing there guns up and protecting themselves pretty well. The ambulance walked in after two minutes and took Niall into the back of the van. I walked in with him and Louis also. I was about to loose the only guy I really loved and was about to marry. The thought made my eyes tear up again and again.

"This is all my fault" I muttered.

"No it's not, you would have been dead. But your not. He saved you." Tears rushed down my face.

"He's going to die" I screamed.

"The bullet didn't hit his heart, he's lucky" he smirked.

I kissed Niall on the forehead and it made me feel better.

I'd didn't know why to think at this time, if he would make it or not. I could feel the tension and heat in the air as more blood slowly rushed out of his chest. I grabbed a tissue paper and rinsed it in water and cleaned his wound. I hear the ambulance stop and park. A sigh of relief came to me as I knew Niall was in good hands. 

Niall muttered to me "I can't make it Hayley" A tear ran down my eye.

"You'll make it, I promise. If you don't I will remember to find him and I will kill him" I promised.

"I Love You" He said screaming, but all it was to me was a whisper.

"I'll always love you, no matter what" I smiled as he entered the surgery room.

Louis looked at me pouting. Who couldn't resist a cute pout from Louis, That's when I made a huge mistake. He wrapped his arms around me so tight I thought he would never let go.

"All will be fine" He said smiling looking into my eyes and holding my hands.

I smiled until he leant over and kissed me.

"Louis it's not the time for this!" I screamed as I walked through the exit.

Louis' P.O.V.

I realized what I had done. It was a huge mistake. The boys were about to enter the hospital any minute now but they probably already have seen Hayley crying as she walked out the door. Harry ran up to me with a huge smirk on his face, for a flirt. 

"Do you know what's wrong with Hayley?" He asked, I sighed.

"What did you do Lou?" I recognized Zayn's voice as he was the only one who called me that.

Liam came running through the door, for the daddy he was, he must have got pretty worried.

"Niall, Where's Niall" He screamed.

"I made a big mistake" I pouted.

"What mistake?" Harry asked starting to smile as he had the right idea in his head.

"I kissed her" I saddened.

"WHAT!" Liam screamed on the top of his lungs.

"I'm so proud of my boy" Harry smiled. I gave him the serious look and he stopped smiling.

"I'm sorry, I'll find her" I said running out the door.

"Hayley!" I screamed.

"Over here" A small voice came from the limo.

"I'm sorry" 

"It's fine" She said giving me a really good hug that nearly melted my heart completely. Yes maybe I said that I kissed he, but I never said I didn't enjoy it. Of course I still loved her apart from her friend Maddy I also kind of like her but. From the start, I've always liked Hayley and everything about her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her beautiful green eyes. Her long, curly hair. Her funny, cute, gorgeous personality. Everything. Just everything.

My eyes ran across to see the boys running out the doors and heading for the limo. I wonder what had happened.

...

Authors Note

Thanks for reading this chapte. I had a really bad writers block so I had a few really bad chapters but, I found away to resolve it. 

I know I'm sad for the same reason. Niall got shot! (also for Louis because he loves Hayley but he can't have her cause her heart is for Niall only)

Don't worry, I have found a solution for updating:

Updating every Tuesday and Thursday

Put it in your calenders ;)

This story is going to get really interesting so pleae keep reading!

Comment, Vote and Follow Please!

Thanks

Tash :)