Chapter 3

Well when we got into my room Rhianna of course barged in and chose the top bunk and told me to sleep on the bottom bunk right under her. But Niall was also sleeping on the bottom under Rihanna's best friend Cathy.

Nothing went right the next morning. Rhianna would push me away when I am THAT CLOSE to Niall but anyway I had to enjoy this camp trip. I keep thinking about 'wait and see'.I have to focus on camp I'm not here to take Niall well maybe okay let's move on.

'Hey Maddy enjoying camp well I'm not' I said with a sad voice.

'I'm not enjoying it because my bff isn't' Maddy said also in a bored and sad voice.

Well she was right, camp isn't very amusing but totally worth it, I mean seeing your crush is worth it if I hadn't gone camp I would be so bored for the WHOLE week but anyway.

It was camp activity time and as I said boring as usually.But I was in NIALL'S GROUP! I was so happy and relieved because Rhianna wasn't in the group to keep on pushing me every time I got near him. Well soon me and Niall started talking, and became friends it was not long till we got to know each other more but everything he said compared to my X-boyfriend was like 100% it's like he was my X-boyfriend or something but he couldn't be I would of totally hang on to him if it was him. Maybe they're related or something.

After camp activities we ate the YUMMIEST supper it was ice-cream MMMMMMM! And then off to bed we went but before I went to bed I saw a picture under my pillow. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! Someone put a silly photo of me and my X-boyfriend under my pillow.IT CAN'T BE, BUT HOW!

No who would have a phtot of my ex, it's just not right. Everyone here doesn't even know me, or went to my Primary school. Is this even possible? Who knows about my boyfriend?