Chapter 10

'Okay' I said in surprise.

'Well if you don't believe me I know why but I've went to every school, To find you.

I got confused and asked 'What do you mean?' I asked in shocked and confusion.

'Don't you remember who I am'.

He asked then I said 'Ahhhhh No' I told him this time really confused.

'I'm your' and then Rhianna barged into our discussion as if she didn't want me to know what he was going to say.

'Hi oh sorry did I interrupt continue' She said as if she gave up.

'I'm your ex' He said.

I couldn't believe my eyes, my mind and my heart told me that my crush was my X-BOYFRIEND! I almost was going to faint on top of him. My ex is my CRUSH!!! How embarrassing.

'Um Ah Sooooooooo...' I said speechless.

'I was wondering if we can get back together you know, boyfriend and girlfriend type of thing like it used to be' I stepped back but then tried to remember why I dumped him in the first place.

'Oh right that was when me and him were in grade 3 that I had to tell him I was moving schools. We loved each other so much I basically didn't dump him so that means we're still together'. I turned to Niall and answered.

'Yah I guess, anyway we were still together we didn't dump each other we had to move school remember?' I said in happiness and joy.

'Yep so do you want to hang out at Recess' he said in his 'boyfriend' voice.

'Sure see you at Recess then' I said but I still thought that I was dreaming. Could this really be happening?