Chapter 25

I dropped off my brother at my aunts house and set off to the airport. I was on a mission to find out who murdered my parents. I think I'm on a lead. maybe the person who set my mum's building on fire was the same person. I don't have much prove of that, plus the evidence is cleared away by now. the only timing I could do is to hope and pray there are heaps of clues to help me find out who this killer is and why he is always targeting my family.

I walked out of the car and saw the boys leaning against there limousine. walked up to them in my tye died jeans and my yellow coloured singlet with a cardigan. I was wearing that special necklace he gave me at the ball and he looked at me and smiled in delight.

We headed for the airport which looked like a long way away. it was 1 am right now and I felt the cold air pushing against me and the moonlight lighting the way to the entrance.

The airport was crowded and the darkness from the outside caused shadows to appear around the surrounding light source. the air was starting to heat up and the cold was fading away. we dashed across all the other people and jumped onto the plane.

It was a 3 hour flight so we were ok. I sat next to Niall and Louis which were both on my right and Liam, Zayn and Harry sat on my left. I was pretty happy with what I was doing even though the school was confused when I told them the truth, well half of it.

*Flashback*

'Why are you leaving the school exactly?' The principal asked sadly. I was one of the top students in the school even though I wasn't a nerd.

'My parents are heading over to brisbane and where staying there' 

'Oh I will talk to your parents about it' He picked up the phone and I interrrupted him.

'There both at workad they dont have any credit left so they cant really answer your calls but, I have to go so see you Mrs Cail.

*End of Flashback*

I laughed as I watched it in my head. Niall looked at me confused but he understood how funny and weird I am. In a good way. Harry was slowly falling asleep and fell on top of Zayn's new black leather jacket. He kissed Harry on the cheek and we all started to laugh. Harry loved sleep but not as much as Niall did. I slid out my phone from my pocket and scimmed through the notifications and noticed a new message.

I opened it up and it was from an unknown person. I realised it's from the murderer. 

'So your heading to Brisbane, Interesting. you'll never find out who I am though. Good Luck'

I put down the phone and then realised that now that I have the phone number I could go to a community centre and find out who it belongs to. This had to work.

*3 Hours Later*

We were here!

We jumped off the plane and ran to our booked hotel room. We laughed as we ran to the room. I turned the key open and the room was huge. I jumped onto the large king sized bed that had velvet covers which were silky and warm.Niall jumped onto the same bed and hugged me. 

We rolled into the bed and the others had there own individual bed. Zayn and Liam wanted to sleep in the same bed and Louis and Harry wanted to sleep together. Somethimes those boys freaked me out but they were fun to have around even though they were quite weird.

Niall fell asleep straight away. I jumped out of bed and put on a big jacket which helped me keep warm. I know I should wait until it's morning and I should tell the boys but it was important they stayed out of most of this or they could get hurt.

'Where do you think your going?' Liam asked, as the daddy of this trip.

'Oh no where just for a walk' I said sliping the phone back into my pocket.

'Well im coming with you, Niall will never forgive us if you got hurt' He saddened.

'Fine, but you have to keep quite ok'

'I promise'

We were out on the streets of Brisbane. I hoped that we could find that community centre.

'What exactly are we looking for here' He asked confused.

'OH I forgot to tell you, a community centre. I've got the number of the murderer and they could match the number up with the person it belongs to. If where lucky we can get the full details of the murderer and we can catch him!' I said thrillingly.

'You my dear are ingeneous' he said impressed.

We spotted the community centre and sprinted straight for it. I was so happy that we found it. It was the only piece of evidence we had that could find us that cold hearted killer.we walked into the cmmunity centre realising how long the line for it was. It looked as if we were standing in that line forever. 

'You know Niall is very proud of you' he said happily.

'Really, that's amazing'

'He's happy that your finally standing up for yourself, when you were in grade 7 you would always be the one to hide in the dark be quit and nice.' he said 

'Thanks' I smiled.

I stared at the number and I just couldn't wait for me to find out who it belonged to. We continued through the line and we waited for the last few people to finish up. I felt really bad all of a sudden. Like it wasn't right to leave the boys there.

'How can I help you?'

'Would you be able to find out who this phone number belongs to?' I asked holding the phone out to her.

'Yes, one second darling'

'Aha, It belongs to Troy Austin'

'Thank You'

We walked out the community centre and we realised who it was.

'Isn't that'

'Louis' Father' Liam interrupted.

We ran back to the hotel and the boys were missing.

aa text came through my phone.

'Meet me at the park at 7 and you'll get the boys back.

'Oh No' Me and Liam screamed looking at eachother.