Chapter 19

My eyes were closing slowly and everything started to blur up. The next minute everything was black. When I got up I saw the mini computer making a high pitch sound. That minute I knew it was the hospital. I didn't know why I was there and what was going on before.

I could here the doctor saying 'Your daughter has memory lost and may not remember the past, even you' He told a women leaning against the door with a tissue in her hand and tears running down her face. I have memory lost! That can't be but I seriously don't remember my past. NOTHING!

Then I had to live with no idea what my childhood was like.

'Hun, are you okay' that strange women came up to me.

'Who are you?' I asked confused.

My heart was beating very fast, do I actually have memory lost?!

'I'm fine' I told the women.

'It's your mum but, you probably won't remember me. Please listen to me I am your mum and I will come here everyday to see you. You won't be going to bording school for 2 weeks so I can refresh your memory' She told me speeding through her words.

'Poor Niall' She mumbled so that I couldn't here, but I did.

'Who's Niall?' I asked puzzled

'He's your boyfriend. He head of to U.S.A yesterday to record his new album, but you probably don't remember him, that's why I said Poor Niall' She said upset

My boyfriend!!! This is not good.