Chapter 6

The ball finally ended and Rhianna still had that angry face that was still watching my every move.Well I still got my sleep and soon it was morning.

When I woke up, I saw Rhianna and Cathy whispering something. I couldn't hear but if I got closer they would soon find me and they will make me pay.so I had to pretend I was sleeping so they would speak up a little. Then they actually speaked up. It was something about me and Niall that's all i heard then they went back to sleep.

I crawled to Maddy and asked if she heard them talking and by my surprise SHE DID! She told me everything from the ball to me and Niall bit. I was shocked she was trying to take revenge on me I didn't do anything Niall was the one that started it, Wait a minute this could be some type of clue a trick she might of want me to hear it because as soon as she started it was when I woke up.

I must be physic or something. I crawled back to my bed and slept. When I woke up, I was pretty surprised Rhianna and Cathy were still sleeping me and Maddy got up, dressed and went to the dining room and ate some breakfast. Soon enough Niall and his best friend Tom.

I saw Rhianna and Cathy walking through the hall saying 'I hope that Hayley didn't hear what i said last night' Then i knew that she was planning a trick after all just all a trick and I'm lucky that Maddy was on my side not Rihanna's side I knew I could trust her.

Dear, Diary

My dream has come true he LOVES me well LIKES me that's AWESOME!

Thank You