✘ (77) Bradley Baker

[ I M A G I N E ! ]

You were getting colder and colder by the moment, your hands tucked tightly in between your folded arms

You were getting colder and colder by the moment, your hands tucked tightly in between your folded arms. Gloves were useless. If they don't keep your hands warm what the hell are they there for?

Reaching the bumper of the car, you were a little shocked to see your previous seat already taken up by Bradley. Neither of you had commuted in a conversation at all throughout meeting just earlier that day. So, the tension in the air was high. You plucked up the courage and sat down beside of him, willing to either wait until he started a conversation or sit in peaceful silence. 

"You ok?" Bradley asked, his voice low and slightly slurred from the cold numbing his lips. You shot your head towards him, nodding gently. "Freezing though"

Bradley paused for a moment, before reaching back behind him and pulling a black and grey tarted jacket forward. "It's my dad's but here, he wont mind" he said handing it to you gingerly. You looked at it for a moment, noticing his red knuckles as he gripped the fabric tightly. You took it with a smile, placing it down and pulling you black gloves off your fingers.

"They really don't do much but I guess they only just stop you from getting frost bite" you handed your gloves over to Bradley, who smiled as he took them and commuted a small 'thank you' before the conversation dropped back to a silence. 

"I need to do something before I die of boredom" you broke the silence abruptly, standing from the trunk of the car and wrapping the jacket over your shoulders. "You coming?" you asked, looking down at Bradley, who looked back up to you with a small growing smile, nodding.