✘ (26) Jack Fawcett

Imagine...

"You have returned a failure!" Jack said darkly as his grip tightened on the wooden chair

"You have returned a failure!" Jack said darkly as his grip tightened on the wooden chair. He stared up at his farther in deep disgust and rage.

All he had spoken about while his farther had returned was his disappointed he was of him. He scared you at times with his temper.

"Jack!" His mother scolded. "Do not speak to your farther like that!" She demanded.

"No mother!" Jack rose from his chair, making you jump as he stormed towards his farther.

You heard the sound of skin on skin as you gasped. Your farther slapped Jack a little too hard, even he took a step back.

Jack held his cheek in pain, leaning against the bed as you rushed over to him, staring down your father in shame.

"Jack.. I.."
"Don't touch him!" You yelled.
"Your cruel hands should not touch such fine skin, your a monster!" You screamed, feeling droplets of tears fall onto your fingers as Jack weeper beneath you.

"Y/n! I've had enough!" Your mother yelled taking you by the arm and pulling you away. You fought and kicked but were pulled away from your beloved brother.

You father closed the door as you left.

That night, you lay uncomfortably as you listened to the screams and loud, blood curdling cries of you brother, Jack.

You cried yourself to sleep that night, vowing never to wake again, or so to know what happened behind that door.

••

An: wow that got dark quick 😂
Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️