✗ (38) Tom Holland

Imagine...

You stood at the bottom of the steps, running down to the bottom and holding out your phone to record

You stood at the bottom of the steps, running down to the bottom and holding out your phone to record. Tom chased after you but stopped as he saw your phone facing him.

"Smmiiillleeeeeee" you exaggerated. He stood posing for a few seconds as you took photo after photo and almost dying of laughter.

He walked down the steps to you, brushing his hair back and being caught off guard as a crew member handed him a water bottle. "Thank you" he nodded. He turned to face you and you were now in front of him, taking pictures up close.

He laughed, pushing you gently downstairs few steps and took your phone from you. You chased him back up the steps and into the studio once more, running around like little children as if he had stolen a very special toy. "Tom give it back!!" You yelled, catching up to him.

You grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, him proceeding to land onto his arse. You grabbed your phone and made a run for it before he could pin you down. Y/n - 1, Tom - 0" you stuck your tongue out to look back and see him close on your tail once more.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️