✘ (25) Jack Fawcett

Imagine...
Btw Your his lil' sis in this 😘

It was cold in the lonely hospital

It was cold in the lonely hospital. Jack sitting at his sisters beside.

His mother and brothers had left to go outside, getting some air from the heat in the room.

Jack sat in silence. Watching over the limp and damaged body of his little sister that lay before him, hopeless and destroyed.

He took his sisters hand into his, bringing it to his face and resting it against his forehead, weeping quietly into the palm.

"Jack.." he heard a faint voice. His little sister stared up at him with broken and sorrowed eyes.

Jack leaned his head down on her chest, sobbing into the thinsheet that lay on top of her.

She placed a hand on his head, comforting him as he breathed heavily. That's when she felt the warm grip between her fingers, getting tighter by the sound of her heart beat.

"Jack... I'm ok.." she whispered. He shook his head.

"I couldn't live with myself to end on such an aweful note. I'm sorry for the things I said. I truly do love you" he smiled weakly.

She smiled too, running a finger down his cheek and poked him in the stomach, earning a much greater smile from him than he had given her before.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️