✗ (65) Peter Parker

IMAGINE!

Everyone knew it and there was no hiding it anymore

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Everyone knew it and there was no hiding it anymore. Peter had a thing for Y/N. It wasn't like he exactly made it unnoticeable either.

"Dude, quite with the drooling" Michelle sighed as she pushed her cold food around her plate. Peter shook his head, coming back from his trance.

"Sorry" he sighed, leaning down onto his arms as he continued to watch the clock. Next period was History, and Peter was lucky enough to always take the seat behind you. He always made sure to be early, just to make sure he got that spot.

"You can do better" Ned teased, nudging Peter in the side of the arm. Peter wasn't impressed. It was a joke, as both Ned, Michelle and Peter himself knew that he wasn't exactly 'boyfriend material' to any one of the girls who set foot in the school. Heck not even Michelle.

"I'll have her hand some day, you'll see" Peter smiled as he grabbed his bag from under the table.

"Hey Michelle" You said as you came over, placing a hand on her shoulder to which Michelle smiled. You and Michelle were good friends and you knew Ned and Peter well too. You sat down beside them, facing Ned with Peter to your right.

"H-Hey Y/N" Peter smiled nervously. You waved a little shyly, making Ned and Michelle giggle.

"Oh shove off" you said, poking Michelle in the side.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️