✘ (76) Peter Parker

[ I M A G I N E ! ]

"So wait, your teaming me up with someone i've never met, and baring in mind the fact i've never even been in something as tense as this, and then your gonna make me fight without even getting to know him?" You protested against Tony as you walked...

"So wait, your teaming me up with someone i've never met, and baring in mind the fact i've never even been in something as tense as this, and then your gonna make me fight without even getting to know him?" You protested against Tony as you walked down the hallway with him, Tony getting more agitated with every footstep. 

"Look kid, why don't you just get to know him yourself?" Tony asked, bringing a hand behind your back and pushing you to the side lightly, in front of a small door. He ushered you inside, you quickly turning the handle and opening the door. 

Inside, another person stood quickly, dressed in what looked like a red and blue wonzie. 

"Uh- h-hey" he stuttered, a small piece of hair falling down over his forehead. You stood for a moment, unsure of what to say or do. "Hi?"

"You must be Y/N? I-I've heard a lot about you- well, M-mr Stark told me" 

"Where you from?"

"Queens"

"We'll get along just fine" you smiled, sitting down in front of him.