✗(60) Peter Parker

IMAGINE!

You sat down on the small chair, waiting for what MJ had to show you

You sat down on the small chair, waiting for what MJ had to show you. Peter had been missing for a couple of days and you were both looking for him. It appeared MJ had come closer than yourself.

MJ opened the door to reveal Peter, standing in his suit. Accept it was no longe red and blue... But black. His eyes were dark and his hands were clenched. He looked completely broken.

A tear slipped down your cheek as he stood there with only sorrow in his eyes.

"Why?" You asked, holding a hand over your mouth to cover the clenched and broken face you were making. He too began to tear up.

"I didn't have a choice, y/n.." he made an excuse. You had asked Peter never to put on the suit, for when he did, it's like something else took over him. He became a completely different person.

"You've been gone for so long.. I though.. I-I though you were-"

"But I'm not.."

"Peter why have you done this to yourself.. Again?!"

"I can't explain it, y/n, but please just trust me.."

You shook your head. He came towards you, wrapping his hand around your wrist.

"Don't go.."

"Your hurting me!" You said, snatching your hand away from him. A tear slipped down his cheek as you glared upon him in disgust.

"Just... Stay away from me..."

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️