✘ (31) Tom Holland

Imagine...

You and Tom were messing around on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming, sat in the fake lab and just having a chat

Earlier that day, Tom had admitted that he liked you in private and it was a little awkward. You absolutely liked him back but you froze up, causing a very long awkward silence. That's when Tom dropped the conversation subject and you hadn't spoken about it all day.

"Look, about earlier.." he began. "I shouldn't have said anything, all I can say is I'm sorry" he said, giving you those apologetic eyes. You smiled gingerly. "Don't apologise, Tom. I had to hold myself back from doing what you did. I thought... Well, you and Zendaya and all" you rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly.

"Me and Zendaya? Uh, no" he chuckled. You looked at him confused. "She's an amazing girl dory get me wrong, but we're made to be friends. Nothing more" he shrugged.

There was another silence for a moment. You took his hand in yours, locking your fingers together and leaned over, kissing his cheek gently. "Would have preferred it on the lips" he chuckled. You rolled your eyes and caressed his soft lips slowly with your own. You pulled back to see Tom with his eyes still closed, savouring the moment making you giggle.

"Wow.." he sighed. You punched him playfully. "Come on, we're gonna be late for the scene" you said jumping down from the counter. "Whatever you say" he said, following you and taking your hand in his once again.

••

A:N: I just realised that Tom hasn't had an on screen kiss yet.. Bummer 😂😂
Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️