✗ (39) Peter Parker

Imagine...

You didn't want to make this choice

You didn't want to make this choice. Or maybe even have to. But you know that it was the right thing to do to save your friendship with Peter.

You bit the inside of your lip as he stared at you, his eyes waiting for your answer. You were looking down at your feet, scared to make eye contact.

"Peter I... I can't.. Do this anymore.." you sighed, looking up as tears welled in your eyes. Peter looked at you in complete shock and yet didn't say anything. "Neither of us can have a long distance relationship, you know that" you said, trying to make it sound like there was a good enough reason to break up with the boy that you loved... But there wasn't.

"Y/n, please! Don't do this! We- we can visit eachother.." he pleaded, taking your hands into his and holding them tightly. You shook your head as tears began to flood down your cheeks. "Peter, I'm gonna be half way across the world" you sobbed.

He sighed, letting go of your hand to pick your head up from looking down. You looked at him, his cheeks were slightly damp. His lips were cold as he kissed you gently. His nose pushed against your cheek as your eyes closed to savour the moment.

"I don't care how far away you are, darling. I will always love you. And I will do anything, ANYTHING, to be with you every single day" he smiled. You laughed a little and smiled, hugging him tightly. Your tears flooded into his jacket as you took in his scent for the last time.

Although he said be with you, that was the last time you ever saw Peter Parker.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️