✗ (41) Tom Holland

Imagine...

Tom was sat in an interview in live television for the very first time and he was extremely nervous

Tom was sat in an interview in live television for the very first time and he was extremely nervous. Although he was there with his good friend Jacob, not having you by his side made him a little sad.

Although you had told him you were staying home with family this weekend, you decided to surprise him during his interview.

As the crowd sat down, the lights went dim, leaving Tom very confused. He sat awkwardly in his chair. As the room fell silent, you walked to stand beside the interviewer, who was also in on the surprise.

The lights flashed on and you stood smiling, staring at Tom. His eyes averted around the room for a moment, before finally landing on you. "Tom!" You said excitedly. Toms face lit up as his eyes met yours.

"Omg y/n! W-What are you doing here?" He asked, standing from his chair and hugging you tightly. The crowd muttered and awed at his gesture. You squeezed him tightly.

"You know me, I can't leave you for more than a minute" I giggled as he let go. He met you with a smile before taking your hand and sitting you down next to him.

From then on, he was much more relaxed, his hand in yours the whole time.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️