✘ (79) Tom Holland

[ I M A G I N E ! ]

After thinking about it all morning, he decided he would just face it

Tom and you had just gone through a quite dramatic break up, after you falling ill you came to the conclusion that you weren't ever going to be good enough for Tom. But after some time, you pushed it away and Tom never seized to amaze you. He was there every day for you, despite the filming he would come see you in your hospital bed. 

But, as the days went on, you were getting worse. The one day Tom had to stay behind to film, you passed. He wasn't there to say his goodbyes, and there for was one of the major issues as to why his movie came out three months after the due date. Tom had to take a break. He lost weight, he lost confidence and he lost motivation to keep doing what he loved. Because you were what he loved. And you were gone. 

"I.. I know you've been through a lot this past month" the interviewer sighed, placing her sheet of paper on the floor. Tom lowered his head to his lap. 

"I'd.. Rather not talk about this on camera if that's alright" he kindly protested, clenching his fists as a lump grew and grew in his throat. 

"Of course" the interviewer smiled, but before she could continue, Tom darted from his seat, quickly pacing back to backstage where tears began spilling down his cheeks. 

"She's not coming back..."