✘ (29) Tom Holland

Imagine...

It was he beginning of the interview and you were super nervous

It was he beginning of the interview and you were super nervous. You knew Tom very well as you were good friends, but only through Zendaya. You never really had a good conversation together.

You sat down in your chair next to Tom in front of the microphone, Tom sitting next to you and smiling before we finally began.

"So, welcome first of all it's really nice to have you guys on the show" the interviewer smiled. You smiled together. "Thank you, it's nice to be here" Tom answered and you nodded. "Great! Well, first we have some fan questions and if it's alright with you both we'll ask them from time to time all the way through?" Me and Tom exchanged looks. He gave you a 'is that ok' look and you smiled. "Yeah, why not" You answered.

As they checked through sound before we officially began, your palms were sweating and you were fidgeting in your chair. This grasped Toms attention. "Hey are you alright? You seem nervous?" He asked. You looked over at him and nodded, his eyes were full of concern. "Y-Yeah, Of course." I said with a smile. He nodded. "Can't be worse than the first interview I had with you when Zendaya was with us" I sniggered. Tom thought for a moment before bursting into laughter.

The Last Interview...
As you stepped back, still talking to Z, You reached back to find your chair and slipped, landing on your arse. Turns out Tom had moved your chair. The devil. You glanced up at him to see him almost dying with laughter and rolled your eyes.

"Ha ha very funny" you said sarcastically as Tom wiped away several tears.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️